Fees for Pupils can ONLY be paid by the Term. This is with the exception of NEW PUPILS who are allowed to pay for their first two (2) sessions on a weekly basis and then the outstanding balance must be paid on their third (3rd) session.
We can offer a flexible payment scheme for those who attend with siblings, or those who are currently in financial difficulty. Please direct all your requests via the Enquiry Form or by telephone or in person.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment to be received two weeks into the new term at the latest (existing Pupils).
- Please note: Unpaid Cheques & Excessively late fees will be liable to a surcharge.
- Please note: Without payment of termly fees, with regret, Medals and Certificates will not be issued to pupils.
- A Half Terms notice is required if you wish to give up your place at Dance-Beat.
- If paying on a flexible payment scheme, please note, that fees will need to be paid up until the end of term and within the term of the pupil attending.
- New Pupils can pay for the first two (2) weeks attended on a weekly basis. After this trial period, the balance for the rest of the term is then due.
- Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for classes being cancelled due to extreme circumstances (i.e. treacherous weather conditions etc.)
If you need to make a payment, please visit our Payments page »
If you’d like to get in touch, please contact us now on 07921 817633
Dance classes in Hitchin, Hatfield, Stevenage and Welwyn Garden City.